Due to increased shipping volume and carrier constraints, please allow 3-5 additional days for shipping and 2-3 days for processing & packing your order.
Our partnered carriers (USPS + UPS) and fulfillment teams are experiencing a record number of online orders this year, we thank you for your patience!
Below is an average delivery window.
Shipping & Processing
United States (1-2 Day Processing)
Standard shipping - 3-7 business days
Expedited shipping - 2-4 business days
International (1-2 Day Processing)
Shipping w/ Delivery Confirmation - 14-22 business days
Approximate shipping times (does not include weekends and holidays)
Standard shipping $4.99* | * Free on orders over $35
Expedited shipping $11.99
Shipping w/ Delivery Confirmation $13.99* | * Free on orders over $50
Duties and Taxes for International orders are not included in the total upon checkout. The recipient is responsible for those charges upon delivery.
International countries we ship to: Argentina, Australia, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Moldova, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam.
- We process orders Monday-Friday (excluding holidays).
- We don’t deliver orders on Sundays or holidays.
- You will receive an email with the tracking number once the label has been created for your order.
- We use USPS & UPS to deliver all orders.
- If USPS tracking shows delivery but you did not receive the package on the date indicated by USPS tracking, USPS recommends the following:
- Looking for the package somewhere near your front door or asking your neighbors. Sometimes, postal workers leave packages near doorsteps and not near residential post office boxes. Also, a well-meaning neighbor might have taken your package inside their house for safekeeping or for protection against the rain or other bad weather.
- Contacting USPS at 1-800-ASK-USPS or contacting your local Post Office directly and explaining that you have delivery confirmation, but no package was actually delivered, and ask them to start a tracking investigation to discover the whereabouts of your missing package.
- Contacting the USPS Track and Confirm customer service office at 1-800-222-1811.
If you have any additional questions or concerns please fill out the form on the contact us page.